Go West Young Mom editor Tara Burghart accepts payment in the form of inserted advertisemenst and paid sponsorships. Both will be clearly marked as such on the site.
Any endorsements made by Go West Young Mom will be based on her best judgment that a product or venue is one we would use or visit with our families.
She strives to give her most truthful and honest opinions. Any product, venue or service reviews are strictly personal opinions and not claimed as fact.
Reference herein to any specific businesses, commercial products, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation or favoring by Go West Young Mom.
Go West Young Mom is not responsible for any damages incurred from information put forth on the website or from usage of the website. All transactions which occur using information obtained from Go West Young Mom is between the individual and the representative company.
Any deals and coupons published by Go West Young Mom are subject to change by any terms the respective companies deem necessary. Though we strive to post only legitimate deals, they are true only at the time of publication. The deals and coupons have been verified to the best of our knowledge as public and valid information put forth from the companies.
Go West Young Mom makes no guarantees, warranties, or claims to the time or honoring of any deals put forth on the website.
Information from this website is aimed for our adult readers who should exercise reasonable caution when posted information takes the user to a third-party website that asks for contact information. Minors should seek consent from a parent or guardian.
Go West Young Mom is not responsible for any transactions which occur between the user and any third-party merchants, companies, or websites.
Go West Young Mom adheres to strict standards to protect your privacy. Any information Go West Young Mom collects is only done on a voluntary basis from users. We do not sell your email address, name, or any personal information submitted to our website. Subscribers to our feed have an opt-out option. We do not collect information from minors.
Any information which we have gathered in the form of statistics may be used for marketing purposes. The information does not reveal email addresses, names, phone numbers, or other personally identifying information. We believe strongly in protecting your privacy. We may ask for Go West Young Mom users to participate in polls, but any information gathered there will strictly be on a voluntary, opt-in basis.
Our advertising partners may collect IP addresses or information through cookies. Go West Young Mom is not responsible for the means by which third-party advertisers collect data.
Clicking on any advertisement takes the user to a third-party website that is not controlled by Go West Young Mom. Go West Young Mom strives to only provide links to legitimate businesses, but users are responsible for any outcomes when visiting third-party websites.
DMCA Safe Harbor
If you own intellectual property and believe it is being infringed on this site, please let us know by filing a complaint as set forth below. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. §512), any notification of claimed copyright infringement must be sent to The Safety Line’s designated agent with the following information:
1. An electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property right that is allegedly infringed;
2. Identification, including a detailed description, of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property right claimed to have been infringed;
3. Identification, including a detailed description, of the material that is claimed to be infringing or could be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit ASSE to identify the material, including where it is located on the site;
4. The address, telephone number and electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, owner of other intellectual property rights, its agent, or the law; and
6. A statement by the complaining party, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate, and that you are the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property right, or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property right that is allegedly infringed.
The Safety Line’s designated agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement or other intellectual property infringement is as follows:
Tara Burghart, c/of Go West Young Mom, 902 S. Randall Road, Suite C140, St. Charles, IL 60174. Email: email@example.com Phone: 630-492-0590.