As I'm sure you are aware, tomorrow is Tax Day. Here are some deals and freebies offered by restaurants and businesses hoping to perhaps lure you into their establishments on your last-minute trip to the post office. Oh wait, maybe I'm the only person who still hasn't filed her taxes. Know of more deals? Share them in the comments section!
* Boston Market's "Tax Relief Plan" involves a coupon also printable from its Facebook page. Buy one individual meal and a fountain drink and get the second individual meal free. Good only on April 17. Boston Market has locations in Geneva, Wheaton, Elgin, Naperville, Aurora and more.
* Chili's Grill & Bar Restaurant has a coupon for a free appetizer or dessert with an entree purchase, good from April 16 through April 18. Chili's has restaurants in Batavia, St. Charles, South Elgin, Aurora, Naperville, Wheaton and more.
* Maggie Moos's Ice Cream and Treatery is offering a coupon on its Facebok page for a free scoop of its new yogurt from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. on April 17 at participating locations. There is a location in the Springbrook Prairie Pavilion in Naperville.
* P.F. Chang's China Bistro is offering 15 percent off dine-in and take-out orders on April 17. P.F. Chang's has locations in Lombard and Schaumburg, among others. (Excludes Happy Hour and P.F. Chang's for Two.)
* Sonic Drive-In will be offering half-price drinks and slushies all day for Tax Day. Sonic has locations in Aurora, Bartlett, Montgomery and more.
* White Castle has a coupon for 15 percent off its food on Tax Day. It also has a coupon good for a "buy one, get one free" on its chicken breast sandwich. White Castle has locations in Batavia, Oswego and Aurora, among other suburbs.